Monday, February 3, 2014

Dear Ms. Schmidt and Mrs. Theis' class,

Today we read about how J.S  showed four acts of kindness with Nobody. We can tell that he was very excited to show kindness. It was such a great idea to have a "welcome home" party for Nobody! We are sure that it made him/her feel special and welcomed. We have some questions and comments for you.

"It was so cool that you made a bed for Nobody!" K.K
"What did your great-grampa say when he say Nobody?" S.G
"How did you feel about yourself when you showed kindness?" M.A

Sincerely,

Mrs. Chocron-Abalos' class :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Abalos' class,

    J.S.: "My Great Grandad he said I don't know who this is and I said this is Nobody. He helped people do their acts of kindness. I felt excited when Nobody came home. I felt really happy when I helped my Great Grandad set the table and put salt on the sidewalk and feed Cassie and give Nobody a bed."

    Thank you for asking such great questions and we hope you enjoy reading our other letters!

    From,
    Ms. Schmidt & Ms. Theis' Kindergarten class

    ReplyDelete